Searching for online classes for kids?
Not sure which online class to go for?
Will online classes for kids impact their health?
Let’s try to clear the doubts and put things in perspective.
Why online classes for kids are a friend indeed?
Online classes for kids – for schooling or for skill building are turning out to be a blessing in disguise.
In times like these where the threat of COVID 19 infection is looming everywhere, online classes have come to the rescue of everyone!
Be it schools, parents or students- the way everyone adapted to online classes has been remarkable.
As they say, necessity is the mother of all inventions.
Had teachers and schools not moved to online teaching platforms, it would have been a nightmare for kids.
Not only schools, but personalized coaching availability in different subjects is also helping both parents and kids to learn better.
A lot of trainers in the field of music, art, DIY crafts, painting, health and fitness, and even dance forms have taken the online route to stay relevant and provide their students value for money.
Benefits of online classes for kids
Online classes help kids in multiple ways:
- No commuting required: It saves time, effort, and energy, thereby reducing stress for both parents and kids.
- Variety of options: With online classes, a parent can choose the best option available in any field from India or abroad.
- More quality control: As the classes are happening inside the house, the parent can oversee the activities. They can easily give feedback and have better quality outputs.
- Can engage in multiple activities: As there is more time at the disposal of the kid, he/she can choose different extra-curricular as well as school-related activities. Doesn’t it solve the never-ending tussle between parents and kids?
- Better Networking: Online classes improve networking options as they have students from different parts of the world who can collaborate and work easily with each other easily.
- Varied Perspective: Usually, you will find kids from the same school or neighborhood taking a particular offline class. However, in online classes, the trainer and learner can be from any part of India or the world that brings forth different thoughts and ideas. This also makes kids aware of cultural nuances at an early stage of life.
- Effective documentation: All the learning material is shared and stored online so it is easier to access anytime and from anywhere. That further saves the kid’s time and energy.
How to choose the best online class for your kid?
In order to decide the best online class for your kid, keep the following factors in mind:
- The expertise of the trainer: Choose a skilled trainer for your kid so that he/she can be a mentor for your kid.
- Time Flexibility: Your kid has multiple things to do, so it is better to go for a trainer who can accommodate your child’s wide range of activities and schedule
- Transparency: Choose a trainer who can ensure that the learning methodology, payment terms, number of classes, duration of the class should be handled in a completely transparent manner.
- Feedback mechanism: The trainer should be giving you feedback on your child’s progress at regular intervals.
- Parent Tutor interaction: The trainer should be open to receiving constructive feedback and response from the parent.
- Kid Trainer interaction: The relationship between the teacher and the kid is very crucial to the learning process. If the trainer is not able to adapt himself/herself to the varying needs of the kid, then the learning process would not be fruitful. The kid should be comfortable asking his/her doubts from the trainer. There has to be as much comfort level between the kid and the trainer as exists in a parent-kid relationship.
- Resources provided: The parent should check on the quality of content being provided by the trainer. It should not only meet the learner’s requirement but also provide more insights for the holistic growth of the kid.
- Measurement metrics: There has to be a proper system of analyzing kid’s growth in a particular field so that he moves from level zero to level one and so on.
Vlearnlive.com– An amazing platform for online classes for kids
At https://vlearnlive.com, it is ensured that the kids get experienced and skilled tutors that help to increase the kid’s proficiency in a particular subject or topic.
The most distinctive part of the platform is that you can choose the teacher for any subject like physics, chemistry, maths, different languages, etc or you can choose the trainer for any topic as well.
If your kid needs brushing up in his/her trigonometry skills or algebra, you can choose the tutor accordingly for that particular topic as well.
There is complete transparency between the teacher, children and the parents. Kids are free to reach out to their teacher for any queries or feedback.
The knowledge is imparted through a world-class technical platform to ensure great online learning experience for your kid.
You can also take a free demo for your kid by booking here: https://vlearnlive.com
Your kid is the most important asset of your life so nurture him/her well.
Online classes are a good medium to enhance the skills of your kid.
By choosing the right educator/ trainer for your kid you are multiplying your kid’s ability to perform.
Kid’s are great imitators , so give them the best to imitate.
Choose the best online classes for kids!